Trending Towards a New Era of Corporate Purpose
Get ready for a fast-changing ESG landscape with Benevity Impact Labs and Giving USA
Join us for a conversation with Benevity Impact Labs and the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy to unpack key trends shaping a new era of corporate purpose.
This is your chance to dig into new research from Giving USA’s highly anticipated annual report, released June 15. Benevity Impact Labs also unravels the top trends from our first annual State of Corporate Purpose report, with predictions for what’s to come. It’s showing the events of 2020 ushered in a new era – one shaped by the rise of consumer and employee activism – that’s revolutionizing how brands will catalyze purpose to drive meaningful engagement and change in a hybrid world.
You’ll learn about:
- How individual and corporate giving has changed in the last year
- Why 2021 is being coined the year of “S” in ESG and how corporations are investing in it
- How corporate purpose is shifting with the remote work context and hybrid world
- How companies are bringing their Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives together with their CSR efforts
- Emerging trends in grantmaking and community investment