Webinar: Meet Missions
May 8, 2 p.m. EST / 11 a.m. PST
Whether it’s supporting a cause, adopting a positive behavior or learning about company initiatives, our new engagement module for Spark makes Goodness top of mind and fun through gamified and easy-to-complete activities that amplify your CSR objectives and support your people’s passions. Missions brings a new dimension to your Goodness program—the outcomes add up to major social and business impact!
Sign up for our webinar to see the multiplier effect that Missions has on your giving, volunteering and community investment initiatives!
Join us on May 8 to learn how Missions can:
- Engage your people through gamified and easy-to-complete activities
- Enhance your existing giving, volunteering and community investment initiatives
- Empower everyone in your workforce to participate in your Goodness program without barriers
- Easily integrate with existing programs, ERGs, or any company objectives and groups
- Use reporting to measure impact and gather rich behavioral data
Register and be one of the first to get access to our Engaging Employees in Environmental Stewardship Guide, along with the webinar recording (on May 9).
Join our panel of Benevity Missions experts
Hear how our newest module can be effortlessly added to Spark to engage more people in Goodness that benefits the company, showcases collective impact and helps people be the best versions of themselves.
Director, Product Design